Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Past, Present, and Future

Past, Present and Future

I would like to think I'm going through a "Kriya" experience right now to be honest. I have been with the same company for almost 10 years and I am extremely close to quitting again for a second time. First time was after 5 years, this time may be only after 2 years back full time. The reason I feel it may be time to quit is because lately I get very angry that I have to go to work. So much to the point that over the last two weeks my eye starts twitch when I walk into the building. I have called out twice within the last 3 weeks due to beyond horrible migraines and flu like symptoms. All I want to do while at work is sleep and eat sweets...I don't really like sweets! So lately I've been doing a lot of research on internships in the field I want to go into because I feel more and more each day that if I don't get out soon I'm going to go crazy on either a customer or a co-worker. 

As far as my 80 year old self... I would probably be a funny old lady! I can see myself with long gray hair, maybe dreads, and always in some kind snazzy outfit with a hat. But I can see me running my own companies and always having my grandkids. If I could sit down with my current self, I would probably tell myself to take more risk when it came to my career and stop being a chicken! Also I would tell myself to do better with my fiancees and invest in the stock market. I would probably also tell myself to do a lot more volunteer work with youth wanting to go into the entertainment field. 

Now my 8 year old self would probably yell at me because I'm not as creative and artistically outgoing as I was at that age. I used to practice singing for hours a day and now I barely sing unless it's in the car or I'm alone in my house. I used to sing for anyone and now I am afraid to show my vocal skills to anyone...unless intoxicated, LOL! I would also make my own magazines and sell them to my friends for a quarter! Strangely enough I've always been a business minded and wanted to work in the entertainment industry now that I think about it. So my 8 year old self would probably remind me to have fun and remember to use all my talents and be proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment